International Health Certificates

If you’re moving out of the country, you’re most likely going to need a Pet Health Certificate.

The certificate is issued by USDA-accredited veterinarians only and must be endorsed by the state’s USDA Veterinary Services office. The state Veterinary Services offices will oversee all of the export documents for pets departing from the US, and ensure that the veterinarians issuing the documents are accredited and have filled out the forms with accurate information.

At Sunshine Animal Hospital we have USDA-certified veterinarians who can help you.